Skip to content
- To support business development in the area of Safety Management Service
- Identify and engage potential new customers
- To provide 24/7 emergency response and solutions to customers for workplace accidents and injury cases
- To maintain existing customers accounts
- To maintain the proper documentation system of customer accounts and business case.
- Degree in Nursing or any equivalent qualifications can be considered
- At least 2-5 years of relevant working experience in the area of Emergency Response and/or Business Development
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a good team-player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.