- To prevent, assess and provide treatment to patients and at the same time, support the clinic’s day to day operations.
- To conduct interview with patients and family members
- Provide counselling and casework services and prepare relevant reports
- Maintain records of cases for consistent follow-ups and support to patients
- Provide psycho-education to patients
- Minimum Diploma in Social Worker/Counselling or other relevant qualifications
- Certified Gambling Addiction Counsellor (CGAC) or have underwent training for Problem Gambling Intervention Certificate programme
- Minimum 1 year working experience in the social service sector